Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ACL for subordinate WBS elements

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all

We are on ECC6 with EHP4 and we have activated ACL in project profile

In our Business scenario, one administrator creates WBS element Structure upto certain levels and adds other business users to approriate WBS elements as administrator in ACL with inherit selected.

The other Users further expands the WBS element structure by creating subordinate WBS elements below the WBS element they have been assigned by the Administrator.

For these WBS elements, the original administrator is not getting access. He does not appear in the ACL list for the WBS elements created by other users within the same project

Please suggest how we can allow the original administrator access for all WBS elements? It is not possible to add the original administrator to individual WBS element in ACL.

Thanks

Prashant

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

I think this note should help you: 1508708

Best regards

Jose marin

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Jose

Thanks for the reply

Seems the note not yet release or some modifications are going on in the note; so unable to access the note

Will keep track on the note when it gets released. Will update then

Regards

Prashant

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Prashant,

This is the exact reason I requested you to raise a CSS ticket. This is a pilot note and hence the customer needs to be added for this note. I am sure once you raise a ticket you will be able to get the corrections inside this note.

Regards,

Jemin Tanna

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Prashant,

Ideally inheritance should be possible for the adminitrator who create the project. This is a coding bug. Please raise CSS ticket. I am aware of notes release for the same. this should have your problem fixed.

Thanks and regards,

Jemin