cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

how to change the 'Q' stock to available stock

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

As per scenario we post the stock in non warehouse integrated storage location and after Quality decision TR is created automatically and TO is posted.....but end user mistakenly post the stock directly into warehouse integrated storage location and TR is created with stock category of 'Q' and TO is created and confirmed .....now stock in final destination bin with stock category "Q"..now user posted QA usage decision ...it will create posting change notice ......but when i try to convert PCN into transfer order it wont allow me......

when i try to convert into transfer order it will throws the error not possible to post the destination bin (in display mode).....only return bin is possible how to solve it....

Thanks

Muthuraman.D

Edited by: muthuraman d on Oct 25, 2010 2:08 PM

Edited by: muthuraman d on Oct 25, 2010 2:18 PM

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

if you have negative stocks in 922, call the transaction LU04.

In there you will see the open posting change notices.

You can it there one by one and create a TO in foreground.

The reasonbehin is that in WM you propably have more than one quant where a posting change could be done on.

So WM is confused and cannot distinguish of what quant must be converted.

The user (you) must now select a quant for the WM system.

After that is done 922 should be empty and the IM and the WM stock are in line.

Cheers

Uwe

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Muthu

The process would ideally have been as follows

1. Carry out Transfer Posting MB11 -321 at the IM side first.

Capture the the material Doc it has posted ( It generates some Interim entries in Background check LS24)

2. Check MMBE ...now it appears in the Unrestricted / Own column

3. Carry out WM Transfer Posting with LT06 against the above mat . Capture the Transfer Order

4. Confirm the TO. This concludes the process bringing the IM-WM stock in sync.

If you follow the above process ...You should be able to get the problem straighened out for sure.

Regds

Jamna

Edited by: ABAP Techie on Oct 25, 2010 10:51 AM

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

Thanks for your reply. After QA decision made in QA32 transsaction stock is moved to unrestricted at IM level not at WM level. Now i need to adjust the stock at WM level .....kindly guide me ......

Thanks

Muthuraman.D

Former Member
0 Kudos

Check for the IM mat Doc( w.r.t QA** ) posted with MB51 based on the IM movement Type ,

Goto LT06 ---> Create TO for that mat doc

Confirm the TO

Check LS24 again for the stock settling down to Actual Physical Bin...

Hope that heps ...

Alternatively ,

If you are saying the IM stock settled correctly

and only WM stocks not settled yet...there must be some Interim 9** entries automatically be posted ...check LS24

Go to LI20 for the associated Interim Storage Type ---> Write-Off

Check LS24 again for IM-WM in sync...

Regd

Jamna

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I am also facing the same issue.

Sotck in IM looks fine but WM 416 negative stock in 922

Avinash

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

thanks for your answer ......but adjusting stock with li20 we have to create physical inventory document and same time we have to adjust stock simultaneously in inventory management.kindly suggest me other way to change the stock category "Q" into available stock....

Thanks

Muthuraman.D

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Refer this [Release from Quality Inspection Stock|http://help.sap.com/saphelp_470/helpdata/en/c6/f843bb4afa11d182b90000e829fbfe/content.htm]

Regards

GK.