cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Condtion type error when create SO

Former Member
0 Kudos

Now I want to do rebate, and I assign condition type BO02 to pricing table ZA0001 through tr-cd V/08. But when I create Sales order it is still give error as condtion type BO02 is not assigned to A V ZA0001. I tried to assign some other condtion type to this pricing table then it works fine.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi .. pl double check if the pricing proc getting determined in the sales order is the one you actually want to have BO02 cond. check std pric proc RVAA01- and see how BO02 was used.. I believe its not having a link to get calculated based on the sales order price and it might be a required condition type on sales order as per your config. And since it does not have a value- is giving you an error.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Cherry,

i think you created this pricing procedure copy of RA0001 where for BO02 is having requirment type 24 which is used only in BILLING DOCUMENT.

and you might be getting this error becouse you might have marked this condition as MANDATORY but becouse of reuqirment type not getting determined in Document.

it will be great if you can send us ERROR NO

Former Member
0 Kudos

thank you very much for your answer.

In fact I already assigned the condition type BO02 to procedure table ZA0001. and I didn't check manual also.

But in VF01 that condion type is not there, and if I tried to input BO02 it will give error V1206 and saying condition type BO02 is not assigned to A V ZA0001.If I tried to assign other condtion type to this table, it will not remind me this error.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi..

from this reply I feel - your billing doc has a differnet doc pric proc than sales doc. You need to maintain pric proc at order as well as billing level at OVKK.

let me know if this works.

regards

sadhu kishore