cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Multiple line item in billing but only one line item in accounting document

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Everyone,

I am having one scenario in which sales order has more than one line item. Only one billing document is create for all line items in Sales Order but billing document contains as many items as sales order has. In accounting document of billing i find only one customer line which has total amount of all line items in billing as debited. My requirement is Accounting document also should have as many line of customer-debit as in billing items i.e sales order. For example :

(1) Sales order has 2 line items.

(2) Billing document is only ONE and has 2 line items

(3) currently accounting document has only ONE line of Customet - Debit ( Total amount of both items)

My requirement is

Accounting document should have 2 line item of customer - Debit

Customer - Debit (amount of first line item)

Customer - Debit (amount of Second line item)

Sales - Credit

How can it be done ?

Regards,

Manish

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

ivano_raimondi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Manish,

you could use the userexit EXIT_SAPLV60B_010 to filled a XACCIT_DEB field differently, so that more XACCIT_DEB lines are collected.

Please check also note 160211 about right implementation of this userexit.

Best regards,

Ivano.

former_member183879
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

This is the SAP expected behaviour

As far as the values correspond to same account key and same GL account as per account determination, then ti will be posted as a single line item in FI document.

If you want the customer specific items to be posted in two GL accounts , then you have to do the account determination that way.

For example, you should have a condition table in FICO as follows.

Sales org/ Account key / Customer

For this condition table, the entries shoudl be as follows.

5110/ERS/Customer A GL ACCOUNT IS 5000100

5110/ERS/Customer B GL ACCOUNT IS 5000200

In this case, there will be 2 entries for the invoice instead of just one line entry.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thanks for the reply. We want to post in same g/l account. Why do we want sperate line item because we receive paymenet against sales order and item number. Until and unless we do not receive full payment of all the line item in Sales order the customer line show as open even thoug we received full payment against one item which should actually get cleared.

Regards,

Manish

former_member183879
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

It is not possible to clear the payment for one specific line item of an invoice, though I think you can clear the part of the invoice(I am not sure of this). But while clearing , you can clear only towards a particular invoice, but not an item of an invoice.

You may have to do it only through some Z enhancement, not through normal SAP.