cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Delivery creation using VL10C

Former Member
0 Kudos

I am currently using VL10C to create a single delivery for mutliple sales orders and it is working well. The users want to be able to view the delivery prior to the number being assigned to ensure that it has created as expected. There are two options in VL10C:

Foreground - This will create a single delivery ignoring requested quantities but it will allow the delivery to be viewed prior to generating the number

Background - This combines deliveries but does not provide an opportunity for review prior to the number being generated. The net effect of this is that if something is wrong the delivery needs to be deleted. This is what I am trying to avoid

I have two questions:

1) Using standard functionality is there any way to execute VL10C in the back ground allowing sales orders to be combined into a single delivery while still being able to review the result of the delivery creation process prior to saving?

2) If there is no way to do this via standard config, is there a user exit or BADI that can be used to achieve this result? If so what is it?

Thanks in advance.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member182609
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Always Back ground process you will not able to see background what is happening and you will able to see once delivery is created .For this case you are deleting outbound delivery if you are not satisfied with the results.

In that case you have to use fore ground process to create the delivery.If you User exit Badi also once you will able to see once delivery document generated.

Please follow Fore ground process and you have control on it.