cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

value contracts

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

we have requirement to setup value contracts where multple customers from the same company and multiple materials can be used in the order. how do we steup the contract for the multple customers and multiple materials

<<Text removed by moderator>>

Thanks,

Rocky

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

In STD SAP it is not possible. you have to create as u said multiple customers with multiple contracts.

check whether if a BAPI is available it will lessen your process time and create N number of value contracts you wantwith no time.

i think this idea should help you.

regards,

balajia

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I would like to know how to setup value contract for a customer where in i can specify certain no(group) of materials in the contract, so that when we create an order with reference to contract it should show the list of materials defined in the contract to choose,if the selected material is in the specified list in the contract then it should update the contract value

Thanks for looking into this issue,

Regards

Rocky

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

In STD SAP it is not possible. you have to create as u said multiple customers with multiple contracts.

check whether if a BAPI is available it will lessen your process time and create N number of value contracts you wantwith no time.

i think this idea should help you.

regards,

balajia