cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to show purchasing group members in the item data of the shopping cart?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Experts,

for s shopping cart in SRM 7.0 CS, i have the following business requirement:

In the item data tab of the line item details, the drop down field for Purchasing group is there. Right to this field, there is also a link called "Show members".

If i go on this link, than a small table opens that obviously is there to contain such additional information about the purchasers like name, telephone nummber or extension.

Currently, this small table does not contain any of this additional information for any of the used purchasing groups.

Can you please help me understand, how and where i can maintain this information in the sytem, so it shows in the shopping cart?

Thank you very much for your help.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member193821
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi ,

Purchasing group in a company is defined as a procurement organizational unit and must be a node (organizational unit).

Please check below config :

SRM Server-Cross-Application Basic Settings-Organizational Management- Create/Change Organizational Plan.

Please revert for Qs.

Thanks and Regards,

P.Bharadwaj

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

thank you very much for the answer.

Actually, the question is not how to create the organizational unit of purchasing group in the PPOMA. This is all done. I just would like to understand, whether there is somewhere a place where i can maintain the name and maybe also the phone number of the buyer himself.

Thus, i would hope to see these details (i.e. the name and the phone number) in that small table that opens up if i click on the "Show members" link that is situated right to the purchasing group field in the "Item data" tab of the details of the line item.

Thank you.

former_member193821
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi ,

Please check the user attributes in Organizational Plan.

Genrally, All addresses and address types are saved with the business partner.Check address types,partner functions and their assignment to business transactions .

Please revert for Qs.

Thanks and Regards,

P.Bharadwaj

former_member272779
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello,

We currently have this problem in our system SRM 7.01 CS

What was the solution ?

Kind regards,

Answers (0)