cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

how to disable printing "Issue Output to" options in transaction va03

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi friends

we would like to disable the printing option "Issue output to" in transaction code va03. We just want our users to see/display the sales order through va03. This is the requirement from our management.

Now i have tried to control the access on this but its not working. there is no field settings for "print:" or value "04" in the authorization object concerning this namely : V_VBKA_VKO,V_VBAK_VKO & V_VBAK_AAT . i also tried creating a new authorization object Z_Vbka_vko and made the settings for authorization check in su24 but still its allowing to print.

i am starting to feel that this setting must be predefined in code for va03 and i might have to insert an "authorization check" option in the standard report for va03. but i am not sure about it.

so i request if anyone can share their views on this or help me with a definitive solution for blocking this "issue output to" option in va03.

thanks in advance.

nate.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

reazuddin_md
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Nate,

You can restrict this with small bit of ABAP code in the routine. Create a routine with the logic of which suits your requirement & assign this routine against output condition type.

You want this to be controlled in VA03. So you can assign this in Output type assigned in Output procedure.

Here you would like the system not to print output for all the users or specific users.

if its applicable for all the users , then routine will suffice your requirement, if you wish to restrict only for specific users, then wihtin the logic, user Zcustom table, with "username " as one of the key field & write the logic in routine, so that print in VA03 is possible only for the listed userID s maintained in this Ztable.

Hope it helps

Regards,

Reazuddin MD

Former Member
0 Kudos

Many thanks Rezuddin MD for solving my problem.

Answers (0)