cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

how to disable printing options in transaction va03

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi friends

we would like to disable the printing option "Issue output to" in transaction code va03. We just want our users to see/display the sales order through va03. This is the requirement from our management.

Now i have tried to control the access on this but its not working. there is no field settings for "print:" or value "04" in the authorization object concerning this namely : V_VBKA_VKO,V_VBAK_VKO & V_VBAK_AAT . i also tried creating a new authorization object Z_Vbka_vko and made the settings for authorization check in su24 but still its allowing to print.

i am starting to feel that this setting must be predefined in code for va03 and i might have to insert an "authorization check" option in the standard report for va03. but i am not sure about it.

so i request if anyone can share their views on this or help me with a definitive solution for blocking this "issue output to" option in va03.

thanks in advance.

nate.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Nate,

Looks like you have tried most of the options available. The other alternative I can think of is - trying to use screen variant. ( I have not tried this before, pl take a look). You can go to t.code SHD0 (SHD zero), select VA03 transaction and bus 2032. You would get a list of fields which are displayed. Suppress the one you dont want matching your requirement. Save the variant and assign it those users whom you want to see only specific info.

appreciate if you can share the solution when this is resolved.

Regards

Sadhu Kishore