cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Free goods - Exclusive - Quantity of free goods

Former Member
0 Kudos

I want to give free goods by the condition record I have made at the tcode VBN1. Free godds will be given by the exclusive technique. The material code of the main material with active prcing is 100005 and the material that I will give as free good is 700001. For every 4 pieces of 100005 I will give 1 piece of 700001. I have entered 100005 at the "Material" column, 4 at the "Min. qty" column, 4 at the "For" column st at the "Unit" column, 1 at the "add. FG" column, ST at the "AddQTYUnit" column, 1 at the "Calc.Rule" column, 2 at the "FreeGoods" column, 700001 at the AddMatFrGd" column. The system gives 2 free goods (700001) for 6 priced material (100005) or 4 pieces of 700001 for 14 pieces of 100005. On the other hand I want the system to give free goods for the exactly enough piece of price material. I mean: 2 pieces of 700001 for 8 or 9 or 10 or 11 pieces of 100005; not 2 pieces of 700001 for 6 or 7 pieces of 100005 but the system behaves this way. can anybody help me abput this subject?

Thanks in advance for the answers....

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Yasar,

Just change the 'Calc Rule' field value from '1' to '2' and you will get what you want.

Once you receive your solution please close the thread and do the needful in giving p0ints which encourages others to give their suggestions. TC

Happy SAPing

Venkat - Hyd

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Yasir,

pls check the rounding rule of the main item.As one of our friends has said pls change the calc.rule and then try once again.

Thanks,

Ramesh.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Malladi Ramesh Babu garu, main item rounding rule valla yelanti problem create ayi vuntundi antaru ??

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Yasar,

You need to create a new routine for calculate type.

Do as below:

1. Go to VOFM>Formulas>calc.rule Rebate InKd to create a new routine for calculate type. for example 601.

2. add the following code in this routine 601 and then save.

USING L_FRM STRUCTURE KONDN_FRM.

DATA: VORKOMMA LIKE KONDN-KNRMM,

NACHKOMMA LIKE KONDN-KNRMM.

L_FRM-NRMENGE = 0.

L_FRM-NRRUND = 0.

L_FRM-NRMENGE = ( L_FRM-MGLME / L_FRM-KNRNM * L_FRM-KNRZM ).

• business rounding

VORKOMMA = FLOOR( L_FRM-NRMENGE ).

L_FRM-NRRUND = L_FRM-NRMENGE - VORKOMMA.

L_FRM-NRMENGE = VORKOMMA.

3. Select routine 601 in field "Calc.Rule" when you create free goods condition record.

Hope it helps.

reazuddin_md
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Sorry to say,

that your post is not clear enough, it should have been with proper space & clear to understand.

I want the system to give free goods for the exactly enough piece of price material. I mean: 2 pieces of 700001 for 8 or 9 or 10 or 11 pieces of 100005; not 2 pieces of 700001 for 6 or 7 pieces of 100005 but the system behaves this way.

What do you mean by enough piece of price material??

Suggest you to re-frame your requirement in such a way- contributors can provide input?

Regards,

Reazuddin MD