cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

sapinst import phase screen

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello All,

I was in the process of doing import using sapinst, and after the end (install java) phase it took long time and the sapinst screen froze (all became white), So i really could not see if the whole import process was complete succussfully. SAP application is up and running, does this mean the import completed successfully? i tried to look the logs to see if everything ran successfuly but couldnt not find any thing that says every thing completed or any error either. I closed out the sapinst and tried to bring it back but it wont come up ..it says no space left on device. Is it possible to bring back the same sapinst to see what phase of import processes completed or got stuck? or any other logs i can see under sapinst_instdir that will confirm that import was successfull.

thanks

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

It seems that you have run out of space on your installation drive (the one running your SAPinst).

Try to do some clean-up or extend drive and restart the SAPinst, you should then be able to restart the installation process where it stopped.

Make sure that after restarting the SAPinst you select the "continue old install" option, otherwise you will overwrite your old sapinst_instdir directory.

former_member709110
Active Participant
0 Kudos

once you fix ... "no space left on device" you should be able to restart ... i suppose the filesystem where your install directory is located is full ...

Regards,

Neel