cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No Response payload

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

In SXMB_MONI, the payload field is not there after the Technical Routing Stage. No payload at Response also. The fist status flag is sucessful, but the second one is not showing ( its blank ). How can I debug this? In Workbench I checked for the message monitoring..its all good there...

pls help

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sunil,

Can you tell us the scenario you are working on.

If you are working on a scenario with receiver as SAPR/3, then go to SXMB_MONI of the targetsystem and check if ur message is there.

Regards,

Jai Shankar.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi sorry for that..

Im working with a simple FileXIFile scenario...i can see the output XML message at the Request mapping and Technical routing stages in MONI. But unable to get the payloads for the later stages.

udo_martens
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Sunil,

File-scenarios are always asynchronous - they dont have a response.

Regards,

Udo

former_member187587
Contributor
0 Kudos

Is it an FTP file2file scenario or file with convertion scenario? did you create any mappings between interfacess yet??

more details please...

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

In RWB check the receiver adapter status. Check whether it is up and running also check whether if it has processed any message succesfuly.

Regards,

Jai Shankar.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi..

I got the response payload for my File to Idoc asynchronous scenario..

Wont I get one in Fie to File also? And what about the two status flags..Im getting only one..

Details of the interface:

This one is a simple file to File. I hav created the mappings and design and all configs are over..now when i am trying to check for the status in MONI, i am facing this problem. Now pls bear with me for the lack of informatoins..pls tell if any more details are required

bhavesh_kantilal
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Sunil,

Does the message in SXMb_MONi say that Scheduled for outbound porcessing?

Check if there is an isse wuth the Queue.

Regards,

Bhavesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

And at the receiver adapter, the process is sucessful when i look at runtime workbench

Processing finished successfully

- 2006-07-19 10:02:37 UTC: Processing started

udo_martens
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Sunil,

you missinterpretated the monitoring. IDocs have <b>NEVER</b> a response nor file scenarios.

Regards,

Udo

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sunil,

If the receiver adapter status is success as u said, then some output file should be created. Do u have the output file created. Are you not having the output in ur required format?

Are u using FTP protocol on receiver file adapter?

Regards,

Jai Shankar.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

The file was created sucessfully. I had no access to the target directory. But it was informed that the file is created...So the conclusion is that the response payload will not be there in this scenario.

Thanks all for the help

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sunil,

But I have a response payload for my file to file scenario. Can any one kindly tell me why there is a pay load created in my scenario and not in Sunil's scenario.

Any inputs will be highly appreciated.

Thanks & Regards,

Jai Shankar.

Answers (0)