cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Operation confirmation in QE71

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear all,

I'm trying to post the operation confirmation for a process order through the inspection points created for the In-process inspection lot (03 inspection type) of a process order. While i'm able to successfully post the same through the transaction QE51n - Inspection point - Data for inspection point (Ctrl + F4), the same is not happenning through the transction QE71 (Tabular results recording for Inspection points).

The Yield entered for an inspection point in QE71 will not be posted & hence not available for view in CORT. I have a couple of questions:

1. Is it possible to enter the data for inspection point in QE71 similar to QE51N?

2. How to set the confirmation type to "Partial confirmation" or "Final confirmation" under "Data for inspection point"? (by default "No Confirmation" is being set currently)

Thanks in advance for your help,

Regards.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member42743
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

QE71 does not have the same features as QE71. You can put in a request to SAP OSS but I'm pretty sure they will tell you the transaction was never designed to handle these other functions.

FF

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for your response. What i don't understand is even though there is a field in QE71 to enter the "Yield" for a particular inspection point, the value entered in this field is not posted as a confirmed yield for that operation as it happens in QE51N. The reason for this i think is that by default for process orders (PP-PI), the "NO confirmation" option will be selected in "Data for inspection point" which can be changed to "Partial or Final confirmation" in QE51N but there is no such option to change in QE71. Any further inputs on how to overcome this issue is highly appreciated. Thanks.

0 Kudos

Hi

I have the same need, would open a call at SAP for them to analyze the functionality of the End and Burn the Point command button, but I came across the note 2040400 - Skipped characteristics and automatic inspection point QE71 on. Unfortunately this is an SAP improvement.

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Nancy
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi,

You may also see Question 5 of note 386288 which explains why the above features are not available in QE71.

Br,

Nancy

Nancy
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi ,

The  transaction QE71 has several restrictions in comparison to transaction QE01/QE51N, e.g.

1. No confirmation to PP is possible

2. No manual valuation of characteristics is possible

3. No formula characteristics are calculated

Br,

Nancy