cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sales District updation in Delivery header table

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Gurus,

Sales district is mandatory field in customer master and is copied to the sales orders, when the delivery document is created the sales district is not copied.

Is there any technical way or customization process to update the sales district in LIKP.

In this project we ARE NOT USING shipment and transportation process.

the process implemented here is Sales Order creation, followed by delivery creation (picking and Post goods issue) and finally Invoice creation and posting to accounts.

Kindly help me in achieving the updation of Sales district in LIKP table.

Thanks and Regards

LR

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

Go to transaction VTLA and find copy control for your delivery / order combination.There is data transfer section at header level where you specify routine responsible for copying data between documents. For example for OR --> LF combination in standard SAP routine 001 which is linked with FV50C001 abap is used.

You can copy FV50C001 into new routine where you update LIKP-BZIRK from CVBAK-BZIRK. After that you link your routine in VTLA with your order--> delivery copy control and you are done.

Best regards

Witek Prawecki

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Witold Prawecki ,

Sales district field is present in VBKD so thinking of using the Routine 002 ( Business Data) and creating a New Routine and uncomment the last line ie * LIKP-BZIRK = CVBKD-BZIRK.

Activate it and use it for data transfer between sales order and delivery.

Hope it should work..

Request you to share you thoughts and correct me If i am wrong in my approach.

Thanks and Regards

LR

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

ok

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

As already suggested, you need to check in VTLA where for the combination of your order type and delivery type, you need to check what routine is assigned against the field "Combination requirement". I think, it should have been routine 051

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

The current copy control setting between the sales order and delivery is as per the standards.

ie 001 - Header

Please suggest a better approach whether:

Data Transfer routine - 001 -Header (FV50C001) which is a default routine to be copied and add the logic of updating the sales district in delivery header and maintain in place of 001

or

copy the Data transfer routine - 002 - Business Data ( FV50C002) to a new routine activate the logic of copying the sales district from VBKD to LIKP and maintain in place of 001

The replies suggested by seniors is very helpful.

Kindly help me to come out of my confusion.

Thanks and Regards

LR

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos
"Combination requirement".

In VTLA, what routine is there for the above field. As already indicated, it should have been routine 051

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Lakshmipathi,

The current set up is as follows

Order requirements 001 Header

Combination requirmt 051 Combination

Header Data 001 Header

Header Data Ext. Sys 0

Handling Units 000

Please suggest the action to be taken to achieve the requirement of updating the delivery with the sales district.

Thanks and Regards

LR