cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

RFC call history - View Parameter data

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all!

I would like to view the parameter values of an incomming RFC call made by an external system. Is this possible?

I have had a look at ST01 and ST05 and ST11...

(Obviously I have activated the trace with "RFC Trace" checkbox selected and run through a few calls via the external system (which were successful) and then turned off the trace)

- ST01 and ST05 (same functionality?) do not even list the function calls!?

- ST11 (error log!) does list the function module but it only says how many bytes were sent and received, and does not appear to have parameter specific details...

Thanks for any clues!

N

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Cortex2k
Active Participant

Hi N K and others with a similar problem

I am not aware of the possibiblity to see the parameters. But I had a similar problem as I am calling a function module in SAP through a webservice, but the response was not as expected. To see the input parameter I added a HTTP breakpoint in the function module I was trying to call.

Remember in the function builder to activate the external debugger for the user making the call ("Utilities" -> "User-specific Settings" -> "ABAP Editor" -> "Debugging")

When the debugger stopped at my brekpoint i was able to see the parameters.

Hope this helps anyone out there

Best regards

Chris Christoffersen

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Are you using SAP XI? Then you can see it in the transaction SXMB_MONI. Message Payload.

Regards

Vijaya

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vijaya,

No, we are using an IBM product - "Lotus connector for SAP V1.7". It's a specific product for connecting SAP <-> Lotus Domino.