cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Tax code issue in SRM shopping cart - BBP_PD 047 ECC- FF 713

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Gurus,

We are using Landscape - SRM 7.0 SP 07 , ECC 6.0 EHP 4.

I am facing problem while creation of Shopping cart . I am getting the Error " TAX CODE P0 COUNTRY SG DOES NOT EXIST IN PROCEDURE TAXSG" .

On some analysis i found that the error message is coming from srm BBP_PD 047 and from ECC - msg id FF, msg no. 713.

The call to RFC FM in R/3 u201CBBP_CALCULATE_TAX_ITEM46b"

return lt_bapireturn in which i found the message coming from R/3 which is " TAX CODE P0 COUNTRY SG DOES NOT EXIST IN PROCEDURE TAXSG" , msg id -FF , msg no. - 713.

I even tried manual creation of PO in R/3 with tax code P0 and i was able to do that successfully and even FICO colleagues are in views that tax code in ERP is configured fine.

From SRM side , i have maintained the tax code in P0 in config node cross appl setiings-> tax calculation -> Enter tax code .

So , guys pls let me know is this some standard SAP Bug or are some error.

Need your response quickly as this is a showstopper for my process.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Folks

Thanks for the reply . After frequent follow up with the FICO colleagues . they mentioned in ECC once the tax codes are created and assigned then some master data is also created . So when the transports happen tax codes are transported but that master data doesn't transports, so they have to maintain them manually in the system (ECC) .

I also learnt from this problem that if you are facing the above problem in SRM then pls check PO and invoice verification (MIRO) in ECC , actually speaking PO also we were able to create in ECC with " P0 " tax code only FICO collegues wehn found MIRO is not possible , ( they got the same error ehile doing invoice ) then they looked deep into it and resolved the issue.

Thanks

Ashish

Edited by: Ashish Garg on Nov 21, 2010 10:22 AM

The quest is answered

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

The question is answered

former_member183819
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Ashish

maria clue is hint

Note 427422 - Input tax assigned to account key AST

Symptom

wrong tax code assignment to account key in TAXSG

Additional key words

Singapore, TAXSG, tax code, account key

Cause and prerequisites

customizing error

Solution

As of 46C, account key "VST" is correctly assigned to all

input tax codes for tax procedure TAXSG. Customers who use 46B and 46B

downwards should change TAXSG manually under:

financial accounting global setting>tax on sales/purchases>basic setting

>check calculation procedure.

kindly check it up.

Muthu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I had the same issue. I solved the problem, specifying in ECC customizing tax determination the percentage in the VST condition.

Best regards,