cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sales Requirement for an FMCG Industry

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Experts,

I have a requirement for Cross Selling at my client. I have seen several posts in SDN but I have not found the exact solution for my requirement. Kindly suggest as per my requirement.

The requirement is as follows:

My client sells Materials A, B and C. All these 3 materials are individual finished goods that can be sold independantly. Now there is a scheme in the company that if a person purchases 10 quantity of material A, then 2quantities of material B and 1 Quantity of material C also goes freely along with material A. and if he purchases 20quantity of material A then 5Quantity of material B and 3 Quantity of material C is given freely along with material A in the sales order. This is the requirement.

For this I have tried to use Cross-Selling Concept. I was able to configure for cross selling and made the item category as not relevant for pricing. The most important criterion is that the client wants the quantity to come automatically in the sales order. They dont want to enter the free materials quantity manually. So can you kindly suggest me on how to configure this.

Then there is a second requirement. The Base price of Material A has to go to the revenue G/L account while the Base Price of the Free material should go to a different G/L called Schemes Base price G/L. The 100% discount I give on the free material will go to the Business promotion G/L. I can use a separate document type if it was only scheme sales exclusively. But here it is a combination of scheme sales plus ordinary sales. Kindly suggest me on this too.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

In our Tea industries, we produce finished tea and frequently we send finished tea as gift to our honorable guest and delegates.

In this scenario how can I deliver the finished tea to our delegates as a gift (we don't want to create any FOC order).

hi,

for issues like this bonus buy is the correct procedure:

Step by step procedure for configuring Bonus Buy:

Follow the condition technique for this:

1. Maintain the condition table.

2. Maintain access sequence and assign the condition table to the access sequence.

3. Maintain the condition type and assign the access sequence to the condition type.

4. Maintain pricing schema - this is nothing but the procedure for bonus buy.

5. Activation of bonus buy determination - as per sales area, DPP and CPP. Same like pricing procedure.

6. Maintain the condition record for bonus buy.

If you go transaction VBK1 you can create Bonus Buy based on the below mentioned std discount types.

BB01 - Bonus Buy :Price

BB02 - Bonus Buy : Absolute Discount

BB03 - Bonus Buy : % Discount

BB04 - Bonus Buy : Free Goods

i think it will solve your issue.

regards,

balajia