Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Price Masking in SRM 7.0

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Masa/Muthu/Viru

We have upgraded from SRM 3.0 to SRM 7.0

our client requirement is to do price masking for external contractors only.

External contract will create shopping cart,do the confirmation .

I have to do price masking for the external contractors in Shopping cart,Confirmation,Purchase order and invoice.

I can copy the standard feeder SAPSRM_FEEDER_SC and copy to ZSAPSRM_FEEDER_SC and make the price invisible.

similarly for P.O ,Confirmation and invoice. Is this correct.

(or) any other customization is there

Where we can attach this feeder to the external contractor only.

Internal employees should see the prices in all areas

Please give your inputs

Regards

G.Ganesh Kumar

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

closing this thread

Ganesh

former_member183819
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Ganesh

this is the new feature facility in SRM 700.

requester indeed does not know the contract price while creating shopping cart in older version. but since SRM 700 onwards the requester can see the material contract price while assigning the source of supply.

but now your requirement is not to show/ shows the contracts price to REQUESTER .

i think by technical resource help you can hide the price the REQUESTER for all contract material price and you can do some validation your internal contract or EXTERNAL Contract.

However while creating shopping the price is still shows material price and upon development you can do some little enhacement to copy the price from assigned contract so that approver really understand the true value of total cart.

SAP rule is that when you refer the particular contract in the request. This contract price will be copied into the purchase order creation time only TILL SRM 550 BUT SRM 700 onwards

Note 1428563 - Contract price is not taken over in SC when there is one SOS

When there is one Source of supply in Shopping cart, it gets assigned automatically. But when the user enters product details along with manual price in Item overview and click on check, even though SOS is automatically assigned, manual price is considered as item price instead of SOS price.

Muthu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Muthu,

Thanks for the suggestion.

We have done a customiized solution for price masking.

I am closing this thread

Regards

G.Ganesh Kumar