cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Print price Indicator in Purchase Order

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Friends,

I am creating a shopping cart in SRM. Once the shopping cart is approved, it creates a follow-on document (Purchase order) in backend R/3.

If you see purchase order item (Tab - Condition control), it sets a <b>'Print price Indicator'</b> as checked. I tried to debug but could not reach at the bottom of this problem. Do we have any configuration to 'uncheck' this Print price indicator during creation of purchase order.

Please urgently advice.

Thanks and Regards.

Pras

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

0 Kudos

Print price indicator in PO is defaut from the PO pricing procedure.Go to the pricing procedure . T code m/08 . Select the required one. You need to uncheck ( remove value X) from the print coloum against the ( Basic price may be PB00 or PBXX or any custom one) . But having done this, basic price will not print in the PO printout for any PO with this pricing procedure.

Thanks and Regards,

Sanjay

yann_bouillut
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Pras,

You can uncheck the flag using badi BBP_CREATE_BE_PO_NEW (SRM50) or BBP_CREATE_PO_BACK (older release)

Kind regards,

Yann

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Yann,

Thanks for your input, We already tried BAdI's you mentioned. It doesn't transfer PRINT PRICE INDICATOR to backend. It must be something to do with configuration in backend system.

Thanks and Regards.

Pras

yann_bouillut
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Pras,

Print price can be default from material, info record or contract.

Kind regards,

Yann

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Yann,

I can find anything related to Print Price indicator on Material / Info Rec or contract.

Could you plase advice, where to check.

Regards.

Pras

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Could you check the pricing procedures of the back end that is used in the PO for price calculation?

I think, there is one column called print, you can use this to disable the print price...

Regards

Reddy

yann_bouillut
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Pras,

Sorry for the complete mistake ...

I am now understanding that the field PRNT_PRICE was part of the BAPI.

As said, in the price schema, you have a print column ...

Kind regards,

Yann

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Yan,

Would please indicate which field of the material master record should be marked to default the print price indicator in the purchase order (tx ME21N)?

Thanks,

Renilton