cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Post Goods Issue - error : Class type does not exist - Message no. VK662

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am trying to do Post Goods Issue and getting this error: Class type does not exist

When double click on the error, it shows it is a message no vk662.

Any help to resolve it is appreciated. Thanks in advance.

-Sri

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member696369
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Sri

Once check at MSC3N with material batch and plant where in classification tab verify Class and class type:23

check at CL03 .

i hope this will help u.

Nanrendra

Former Member
0 Kudos

Sri

There is a problem in batch determination.

The batch you assigned to the material does not have a class or if it has a class, that class does not exist.

Display the batch from the delivery item using MSC3N and go into the Classification tab. You should have a class of class type 22. See if that class exists in CL03 and its status in basic data tab. Work on these lines and revert.

Hope this helps.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Chandrasekhar/ Narendra,

Thanks for the input. This material is not Batch controlled. All I did is, I copied over a material from one plant to another plant in DEV system to create a test case for me.

Any more I have to check? I am not a mm guy, but if you give some hints, i can verify. Thanks again.

-Sri

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Check this link

[Re: Class 032 does not exist in classification system|http://www.sapfans.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=248044&start=0&st=0&sk=t&sd=a]

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Folks,

Thanks for all of your suggestions. Found that my other team member is playing around with some batch management and screwed up the config causing this issue. I am closing this issue.

-Sri