Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to see sum asstes in Asset History Sheet AR02

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Peers,

I am working in client location. one of the super users (from one company code) he is trying to executing AR02 (Asset history sheet ) he is not getting sum of assets in that report... being as a Super User he is having all the authorizations of profit centers and cost centers for which he is executing the list of assets with respect to his location.. we put try in ST01 so many times and there was no record found for the same.. and when executing SU53 Dump its giving S-TCODE as authorization Object and FDK User as activity value which is not giving any sense.. we compared with the another super user roles who is able to execute the same report and with authorization objects which are calling for the particular transaction code.. but we donu2019t have any luck and unable to find any difference between the two super user roles ..

We fed up and in mesh to find out for solution and since this is a long pending issue i request you give the possible solution at the earliest if any body came across with the same situation ..

Thanks in advance

sree

2 REPLIES 2

Former Member
0 Kudos

Check in table USREFUS whether one of the two users has a "reference" user?

Or check for user-exits which are active (key word: User check tables).

I would start with table T100C...

Cheers,

Julius

mvoros
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

reporting for fixed assets is tricky. There is note 141876 - Authorization checks in asset reporting which describes why SU53 does not work in this case. It also has a list of all related authorization objects you can concentrate on them when you compare your roles.

Cheers