cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

File to RFC -want to delay rfc messages

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi folks,

we´ve got a problem with our file to RFC scenario.

In one file we got mutiple recordsets. Each recordset should be processed as a separate message. So far it was no problem to configure by setting Recordsets per Message = "1".

The problem is, that the messages of one file are send almost parallel (e.g. 5 messages within 2 seconds). Thereby our BAPI gets into trouble, because sometimes it locks a dataset and the next message fails.

Is there a possibility to delay the messages produced by the file adapter? ...We already set Maximum Connections = "1" in the RFC Adapter to avoid parallel messages, but it did not work.

Thanks in advance for your answers!

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

bhavesh_kantilal
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can try Quality of Service <b>EOIO</b> in your Sender File adapter.

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw04/helpdata/en/e3/94007075cae04f930cc4c034e411e1/content.htm

regards,

Bhavesh

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Bhavesh,

I set the Quality of Service to EOIO and it worked properly. Thanks a lot for the quick answer!

Vijaya,

to create a wrapper BAPI would have been my second try. I will keep it in my mind, in case of any further trouble.

Regards

Matthias

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Will it be possible for you to create a wrapper RFC around the BAPI and just make one call to the RFC taking all the value and then call BAPI in a loop in the RFC.

Regards

Vijaya