cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Consignment issue stock problem

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Guys,

One consignment issue sales order of 500 qty has been created but only 139 qty got confirmed.

When I check in MMBE for the particular customer, consignment stock is there. 503 qty.

Still, cant able to confirm full qty in order.

What could be the probable reason?

And what needs to be done to up the stock?

Please advice.

Cheers....!!

Chetan.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member183879
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Some of the stocks in the issue location may not be in unreserved stock. Please check what kind of stock they are. Some of them can also be returned stock either through consignment returns or through some other process and hence the stock may be in blocked or returned type of stock.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Some of the checks you need to carry out are

a) No issue order (KE) is created more than the quantity of what has been despatched (Proforma type F8) from parent plant to warehouse

b) No issue delivery is created and saved without doing PGI

c) Check in MB51 for movement types 631, 632 & 633. Your warehouse (cust.consignment) stock should be 631-632-633

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for the inputs lakshmipathi. But, in my case, I checked all the options you asked me to. Still no avail. I cant see any open order for which qty is confirmed and thus consuming stock. 503 qty is there for customer. But I try to create new order, and order remains open without qty getting confirmed.

Am I missing something? Why system is not considering those 503 qty of material?

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

In my earlier project, same problem was coming repeatedly from the end users and in almost all the cases, the issue order quantity was more than the proforma quantity. Other than that, whatever I suggested is only my assumption. In fact, what I would suggest is that for that material, you list all open KE sale orders created and compare with quantity despatched from parent plant. I feel definitely, the root cause of your problem should be here only.

Will suggest in case I got any other clue

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Well...it turned out to be the corrupted ATP check program. I've raised this with SAP. Let them get back and I'll update in this thread.

Thanks for all your help guys.

Cheers...!!

Chetan.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Running SAP fix program SDRQCR21 solves stock updation problem temporarily.

And implementing SAP note 1370911 solves this completely.

Cheers for help guys.