cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Request for detailed acts to upload Work center, BOM, Routing data in LSMW

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello PP ANgels,

Request for detailed actions to upload Work center/Resource, BOM, Routing/Recipe data in LSMW.

Thanks in advance

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

More specifically,

In an attempt to create the upload file for LSMW, ( for CR01)

I am now collating the data to be uploaded.

I have these fields, that are displayed in the LSMW recording.

RC68A-VGEXX(01)

RC68A-VGEXX(02)

RC68A-VGEXX(03)

RC68A-VGEXX(04)

RC68A-VGEXX(05)

Table - RC68A is a structure.

Can we have the transparent table for this

There are similarly other fields , for which transparent table is required , namely

RC68A-LARXX(01)

RC68A-LARXX(02)

RC68A-LARXX(03)

RC68A-FORXX(01)

RC68A-FORXX(02)

RC68A-FORXX(03)

Thanks in advance.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Sanjay,

In the forum I found that you had used some "drops", that require a password to view.

In these forums, the only links I post are public (help.sap.com) and from SAP support (service.sap.com/support). SAP Support is mostly available only to customers and partners of SAP. If you meet these criteria, and need a login for the SAP support site, contact the license administrator for your company's SAP licence (this is usually a Basis person). If you cannot locate this person in your company, contact Service Marketplace directly (service.sap.com/mp). Alternatively you can contact your local SAP Sales office and speak to your account administrator.

Maybe it would be a better idea to group all standard solutions in one place.

I expect it will be so...in Nirvana. Here, life still entails suffering.

With respect to your detailed questions, I would have a hard time answering, I have never used recordings in LSMW to create work centers, I always use standard batch/direct input. I suspect that the VGEXX items are the units of measure from CRHD, I suspect LARXX items are activities from CSSL, and I couldn't comment on FORXX items without doing some research.

This is the SCM PP forum. You might get more answers posting this in the ERP PP forum , since work centers/routings/recipes/BOMs are more or less irrelevant in SCM.

Sorry I couldn't be of more assistance.

Best Regards,

DB49

Former Member
0 Kudos

Sanjay,

I will assume you have inadvertently overlooked the rules of engagement here in this forum. Please use the search feature at the upper right of your screen to research your topics. These subjects have been previously discussed in numerous threads, and there is also a nice Wiki on the subject.

If you are stuck on a specific topic, please let us know.

Best Regards,

DB49

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi DB49,

I had searched earlier, before creating this thread.

But could not find what I am looking for.

So i was hoping for some links to the already posted solutions.

In the forum I found that you had used some "drops", that require a password to view.( I am not sure how that works).

Maybe it would be a better idea to group all standard solutions in one place. Would make it easier to search !

However, my question remains.. I am still searching for a good document.

Thanks