cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error in catalog

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello all, I am working in SRM 7.0 and MDM 3.0. I am trying to connect SRM with MDM catalog and when I click on link I have this message: Error connecting to Catalog; contact your System Administrator.

I checked several notes and posts and I try to change web service data between standard and integrated call estructure and I have two errors:

With standard configuration Page not found or not available

With integrated configuration Error connecting to Catalog; contact your System Administrator.

I follow this tread and I have same error:

can you help me please?

What can I do?

Do I need to do something in MDM Console or something else first to create web service?

If I call URL that I put in the web service manually, all is OK

Thanks in advance

Rosa Rodríguez

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for your replies.

We solved my problem activating sapsrm services and adding role eu_role (Standard Role) in the Portal.

Portal Content --> Content Provided by SAP --> End User Content --> Common Parts ERP.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rosa,

You can onlyt use statndard Call structure( OSS 1287412) . Please refer to OSS 1260119 ( Note 1260119 - BP for SRM 7.0: Problem accessing a catalog) to resolve 'Page not found" error.

Thanks

SKP

Former Member
0 Kudos

Rosa,

You can get that error when the MDM server is running but the repository is not.

Validate the repository is mounted and running.

regards,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello, how can I see if the repository is running?

Please can you send me all steps that I have to follow?

Thanks in advance

Rosa Rodríguez

Former Member
0 Kudos

You should use the MDM console to connect to the MDM server. Once logged on you will see a list of repositories, that are running and which are stopped.