cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

excise invoice problem.

Former Member
0 Kudos

I was using an existing shipping point for a new plant and the excise invoice was getting generated. But I have created a new shipping point for the new plant but when i am trying to save the excise invoice its giving an error "No account specified in item 00000000001" Can someone please advise how to rectify the same.

Regards,

Udaynath.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Udaynath

Are you using default excise group and series group combination ? If yes pl check the excise invoice type generation for the same.In SPRO>>log gen>>Tax on GM>>India>>Business Trasactions >>Outgoing Exc inv>> Default ser and

Exc group setting pl check whether you have correctly maintained the combination of plant and new shipping point.

If you have created any new subtransaction type pl check excise account determination as well.

I think these will solve issue.

Kind Regards

Mandar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes mandhar its been correctly maintained.

Regards,

Udaynath.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Go to VF02, key in the billing document reference and execute. From there, from top menu bar, click on Goto => Header => Header where you can see a field AcctAssgGr. Ensure that the customer account assignment group is flowing there. If not, maintain the same and then try to release.

Also you need to check VKOA settings as definitely some G/L Account setting is missing only then, system will pop up this error.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Sir, the problem is during the creation of excise invoice. After creating the new shipping point i have updated the default excise group and series as well but when i do j1iin the default subtransaction type does not flow in the initial screen and when i key in the subtransaction type and then go ahead the excise invoice value is displayed but on saving it gives the error. Since its an export invoice when i use the excise calculator and then go to the export tab screen and save, it creates the excise invoice.

Can you please suggest where i am going wrong.

regards,

udaynath

reazuddin_md
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Udayanath,

I dont think, subtransaction type will be defaulted in J1IIN ( If there is any enhancment done to default this) , You have to key in manually.

Part of your requirement was missing in your first thread which is covered in your above reply, that this Excise Invoice is Export purpose.

In J1IIN:- Invoice type is not automatically selected i,e. export invoice type ( LoU for eg:) though you maintained inExcise defaults.

Secondly,

In Exports there wont be any accounting entries created. it is because, export excise transaction type:ARE1, against which you will not have any entries maintained in CIN Account Determination.

Regards,

Reazuddin MD

Former Member
0 Kudos

Reazuddin thanks for your reply, doubt about defaulting the sub transaction type have been cleared by you. With batch management while creating proforma invoice the first line is with zero quantity and zero value, while the line containing the batch quantity and value is the second line.

In the existing plant when i am creating excise invoice against this proforma invoice the sub transaction type is defaulted initally and in the next screen only the line with the quantity and value is copied. They are able to save the excise invoice directly after checking the values without moving into the screen where it shows the LOU/deemed exports .....

But with the new plant the sub transaction type is defaulted and when i save in the first screen it gives me the above error and i am forced to move into the screen containg showing the export types like LOU/deemed exports..., and then it saves.

Would this be an enhancement and would i need to seek the help of a techincal consultant.

regards,

udaynath.

reazuddin_md
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Udayanath,

Excise defaults maintained with the combination of sales are + Shipping Point & few other factors .

But this combination or maintainance doesnt default Export type in J1IIN. I doubt if the export type is shown as default for other old Plant, then they would have done some enhancement.

But the same is not happening with new Plant in your case. You can able to figure this by debugging.

ABAP assistance may needed.

Check what are all the enhancements used in J1IIN.

Regards,

Reazuddin MD