Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

plants abroad in different company code

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

I have a requirement to setup a scenario with the following:

Sales order in GB company code/sales org, the delivery plant however is in a Company Code in Ireland and this will ship direct to the customer. The GB sales org/company code will then bill the customer. The customer is located in GB or Ireland.

I can see lots of information around the plants abroad however it only appears relevant if the plant is for th same company code which it is not in our case.

Can anyone advise how we could go about this in order to have the correct tax postings for the 2 countries and customer?

Regards,

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

if you are delivering from GB to GB if customer belongs to GB then it looks like INTRA CO BILLING.

if you are delivering from GB to IRELAND customer then it is called as INTER COMPANY SALES.

regards,

balajia

Former Member
0 Kudos

Since the plant is in a different country it is trying to apply the tax from IE instead of GB to the sales order and we are not sure that is correct. Maybe we need to setup a direct third party plant instead in GB which calls the delivery from IE plant when specfied. I probably need to find out what the legal requirement is too but I was curious if anyone else had come aross this or could help with any suggestions for the tax element.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Tracey,

To me it sounds like the standard cross company sales scenario. I'm wondering what is the problem here?

Regards,

Pratheb