cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

repeated output in all pages

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI All,

I hav one ztcode ( zqm009 ) where we enter sales order no, so item no, charateristic value. It fetches and displays list of plant,batch number, mat.number and check boxes( to select the number of records). then on 'execute' , it has to print the smartform .

Smartform contains 3 tables. First table contains Batch Number, characterics. Based on the First table characteristic value, it has to display the analysis values in other two tables.

It is designed to display 4 lines in first table.. so other two tables has to display four records of each based on characteristic value of first table.

The problem is : I am getting the result properly in first page . but from second page onwards the output of first table is changing but in 2nd and 3rd tables it is giving the same output ie in firstpage . It is not displaying the values of second page first table characteristics.

Please help...

Thanks in Advance....

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

nabheetscn
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

What i think is please validate how you are fetching data into internal table . It will be good if you can provide details of your master table plus your other characterstic table fields and how you are printing it. I think if you are able to debug it you will find the issue very easily..

Nabheet

Former Member
0 Kudos

Nabheet,

Thank you for replying....

While debugging , it is showing the records properly...but while giving print only it is displaying the same contents in 2nd and 3 rd tables only 4 records .

suppose there are 20 records in first table..

in first page :

1st Table : 4 records (batch , heatno and other fields)

2nd Table : 4 records (heatno, and other fields)

3rd table: 4 records (heatno, and otherdiff. fields)

in 2nd pag:

1st Table : 4 records (batch , heatno and other fields) - new records

2nd Table : 4 records (heatno, and other fields) - same as displayed in first page ( * i need details for new records)

3rd table: 4 records (heatno, and otherdiff. fields) - same as displayed in first page ( * i need details for new records)

in 3rd page:

1st Table : 4 records (batch , heatno and other fields) - new records

2nd Table : 4 records (heatno, and other fields) - same as displayed in first page ( * i need details for new records)

3rd table: 4 records (heatno, and otherdiff. fields) - same as displayed in first page( * i need details for new records)

like this i am getting...

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

I think the problem is in the relation between the tables

i.e : At the first page if it is displaying

record no 1 in table 1 then in the second table it should display the related data of record no 1 in table 2 & 3,

But in second page it is showing record no 2 in table 1 but it is not getting the data related to record no 2 to be displayed in table 2 & 3

Are u getting my point what i want to say. So i think the problem here is the relation of data in table 1, 2 & 3

Regards,

Madhukar Shetty