cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Transfer Inspection Decision to Batch but with exceptions

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I'm using Transfer Inspection Decision to Batch and it works fine. Now a want to keep on doing that IN BACKGOUND but with exception for one UD Code (or inspection type). How can I do this?

I have copy the FM QACL_USAGE_DECISION_CODE (into Z_QACL_USAGE_DECISION_CODE ) and maked the exception but i cant trigger the new FM without change the SAP standard charactertic "LOBM_UDCODE". I have done a copy of the charactertici into "Z_LOBM_UDCODE" and add it into a klass and added the klass to the material. The results is that al the UD codes are only transferd toi the batch master with the standard functions and charactertic.

As I see it I can not use function in qa11 "block for batch record" as a background function.

What to do?

Edited by: Andreas Larsson on Oct 22, 2010 12:03 PM

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

rupesh_brahmankar3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear,

For Z_LOBM_UDCODE characteristics, indicator migt be 'No entry can be made' is set in the characteristic master. As a result, these characteristics cannot be valuated.

After that try the function module QACL_USAGE_DECISION_CODE

Please try and come back.

Regards,

R.Brahmankar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks. But other UD codes (or inspection types) must be transfed to the batch. If I set 'No entry can be made' then no entrys will be made...

rupesh_brahmankar3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear,

What is your current setting for Z_LOBM_UDCODE ? And which version are you working?

Regards,

R.Brahmankar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Z_LOBM_UDCODE is a copy of LOBM_UDCODE but with FM Z_QACL_USAGE_DECISION_CODE.

Using SAP 5.0