cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CHARM ERROR

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have added some actions and start conditions for those actions only to the custom action profile for mailing on each status change. the action profile was functioning perfectly before the changes.

Currently I am having the below error when I raise a CR. there are no further status changes available to me.

An action was terminated due to an exceptional situation.
Message no. SOCM_ACTION_LOG 090

Diagnosis
An exception has been triggered in PPF action processing.

System Response
Action processing has been terminated. The status of the transaction is still incorrect.

Procedure
You cannot execute the action until the cause of the error has been removed.

The error messages will be kept until the transaction is next checked for subsequent analysis.

Procedure for System Administration
If necessary, analyze other messages in the application log for the incorrect transaction. To analyze the termination, you can activate the breakpoints in the checkpoint group socm_exception.

Additional Information:
Exception CX_SOCM_PRECONDITION_VIOLATED occurred (program:

CL_IM_CHM1_HF_CHECK_SET=======CP, include:

CL_IM_CHM1_HF_CHECK_SET=======CM002, line: 107

Any help on this error is appreciated, went through some other inks on SDN, but the only link which points to CX_SOCM_PRECONDITION_VIOLATED, does not explain the resolution.

Regards,

Kaustubh.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

pls check this

[|]

jansi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I did not change the transaction type for these changes.

I also read a sdn thread saying the transaction types revert back to original transaction types after SP22 upgrade.

can u explain ..

I think I found the problem , the change manager client was changed to another client.

Regards,

Kaustubh.

Edited by: Kaustubh Krishna on Oct 22, 2010 8:40 PM