cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

KONV and A810

Former Member
0 Kudos

KONV and A810 tables are related through KNUMH field, but it takes a long time to fetch records from KONV based on the values from A810, whose validity dates have been passed.

Pl. tell the most optimized way to do the same.

Regards,

Tom Jerry.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

closed.

former_member183879
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

If you are sure that your condition type has the condition table 810 in the access sequence, then A810 is the most optimal way. Also A810 is a transparent table while KONV is a cluster table. So using A810 is always beneficial as making innerjoins are possible in A810.

You have to use the validity dates correctly to fetch the results you want.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I presume that your requirement is to understand the documents with a specific condition type (that uses A810 table).

if so, please find the relevant pricing procedures by passing the condition type to T683S & pass the pricing procedure list to VBAK & get the Document condition number,

pass this document condition numbers to KONV table (KONV-KNUMH) along with the condition type (KSCHL) & understand the values.

if the requirement is to understand the value over a period, then an additional filtering is required to get the pricing date of the line item possibly from VBAP.

A810 table is the pricing table that associates the access sequence 810 & this will give conditon record for a period as maintained, use this table along with the deletion indicator field for better results.

rgds

ilango

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I am not sure for what purpose, you were trying with table A810. Moreover, I am also not sure whether A810 table is there since I dont have access to SAP now, but you can try with VBRK with KONV

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

A810 table is used for getting the validity from and to dates. It is a SAP table.

Regards,

Tom Jerry