cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Prevent UD and Stock Posting prior to completion of Result Recording

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello

My requirement is to Prevent UD and Stock Posting prior to completion of Result Recording.

Following are steps :

1) Using T code BS02 create user profile, block UD if RR not done.

2) Created 2 user statuses INIT & QFIN in that status profile.

3) For INIT status used Business transaction 'Make user decision' & assign radio buttons (Forbidd. & No action), business transaction 'Record Inspection Results' & assign radio button (Allowed), business transaction 'Start inv. pstg bef. UsageDec' & assign radio buttons (Forbidd. & No action).

4) For QFIN status use following Business transaction:

Close - Insp Comple & Use radio button (allowed and set)

Complete Insp - short term & use radio button ( allowed & set)

Make usage decision & use radio button allowed and no action

start inv. postingbef. userdec & use radio button ( forbidon & no action)

5) Assign edthis status profile to inspection type in QM -SPRO

6) Created inspection plan for that materials, and maintained one MIC has control parameter as 'Required characteristics'

Now issue is:

When I go directly into UD transaction, I give the UD code as ACCEPT, system gives me a tab of Reqd characteristics still open! Do you want to force inspection completion?. When we say YES on this it gives me error message and I am not allowed to save the usage decision, perfect and system does not allows me to do the inventory posting. Then I cancel that warning, when I do this the status of inspection lot changes to ICCO All inspections completed.

As the status is changed to ICCO system does not allows me to do the result recording. HOW TO SOLVE THIS ERROR??

Is there any way I can mention in system to allow the result recording even if the status ICCO is active

Regards,

Narendra Bora

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks

former_member186399
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Freind

If the lot is having ICCO status, Please go to UD (QA11 ) > Menu button EDIT (on top) > REST > INspection completion and then try to do the result recording.

Please donot try UD before doing the result recording

Regards

Gajesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello friends,

The MIC is mandatory and is not long term characteristic.

I have gone to UD (QA11 ) > Menu button EDIT (on top) > REST > INspection completion -

I am not able to reset the inspection completion.

Also the requirement is not to allow to do the UD before doing the result recording.

Regards,

Narendra Bora

former_member42743
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

According to what you said:

"WHat is happening is when i go into the UD screen directky without entering the results it gives me message DO YOU WANT TO COMPLETE FORCE INSPECTION,,,,,IF I SAY NO IT COMES OUT and IF I SAY YES the status changes to ICCO and I am not able to do the RESULT recording."

Why would you say yes at this point?

If you don't want the UD made you also need to put authorizations on the force closure functionality and limit it one to specific people. There are several postings in the forum on doing that.

FF

Former Member
0 Kudos

u can do 2 things make the characteristic as long term

or

in user status (INTI) instead of Make usage decision enter 'Access usage decision' forbidden and no action

so that user will not be allowed to enter in that screen until u change the status manually and u can change record results.

or just follow as suggested in above replies

former_member42743
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

In the UD screen, if you haven't actually made the UD you should be able to mind a menu item, I believe it's under edit? (I'm not on a system today to check). The menu you item should be something like "reset insp". You should be able to find it if you look.

FF

former_member186399
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Narendra

Please make sure that in the result recording, all mics are fully closed. They should have the status 5. You will have to complete all the result recording in the result recording screen itself and then give the UD

Regards

Gajesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gajes and friends,

I have only one MIC and that is mandatory.

WHat is happening is when i go into the UD screen directky without entering the results it gives me message DO YOU WANT TO COMPLETE FORCE INSPECTION,,,,,IF I SAY NO IT COMES OUT and IF I SAY YES the status changes to ICCO and I am not able to do the RESULT recording.

My requirement is though the status has changed to ICCO, I should be able to do the result recording.

Please help.

Regards,

Narendra

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

change the user status to following and then try

INTI

Make usage decision forbidden and no action

Record inspection results allowed

Start inv. pstg bef. UsageDec forbidden and no action

QFIN

Make usage decision allowed and no action

Start inv. pstg bef. UsageDec forbidden and no action

mark inspection characteristics as long tern inspection

this will allow u to record result. After recording results change this status manually to QFIN.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Yogini,

I have done the setting as per the instructions given but still I am not able to do the result recording.

As soon as I go to the UD and give the UD code and say cancel, the status changes to ICCO and then I am not allowed to do the result recording.

The message comes cannot do the result recording.

Please help

Regards,

Narendra Bora

Former Member
0 Kudos

is ur mic / inspection characteristic having long term inspection ?