cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Reg: copying standard message mapping

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Can any one suggest me how to copy the standard message mapping..

I have copied it in normal way...but its not getting executed...

when i try to execute the standard map with same payload, then it works fine...

<< Moderator message - Please do not offer points >>

<< Moderator message - Everyone's problem is important >>

Thanks,

Madhu

Edited by: Rob Burbank on Oct 22, 2010 3:51 PM

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos
standard SAP map is working accordingly.
But when we ran copied map its giving an error. we desabled the occurence 2 then its working.

What is your source structure? is it having the values to create 3 documents segments as you mentioned?

I believe mapping gives error because for 1st document in the target you have values to be populated,but 2nd and 3rd

values are missing and as per your structure the occurrence in 1 to 1000 (mandate).

I think you can try using a map with default function ,then the two empty segments will be created.

Regards,

Srinivas

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Madhu,

If you have any RFC lookups in your mapping... check them in the new mapping.

stefan_grube
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

> ..but its not getting executed...

What do you mean by this?

Please explain, what you have done, what you expect, and what is the issue.

Edited by: Stefan Grube on Oct 22, 2010 11:04 AM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Stefan,

I have copied the SAP delivered standared map. When I run the copied map, it is giving an error "Cannot create target element /ns1:envelope/catalogueRequest/document. Values missing in queue context". But same getting executed in original SAP map.

here in the map node "document" occurences is 1 to 1000. For mapping logic it has been duplicated 3 times.

ex : document(1..1000), document[1](1....1000), document[2](1...1000).

according to payload we can able to create node document(first occurence) once. That should be enough. and standard SAP map is working accordingly.

But when we ran copied map its giving an error. we desabled the occurence 2 then its working.

no look ups are used.

Any suggestion....

stefan_grube
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Sorry, I cannot help you here.

The description does not give any hint on the issue.

The issue could be anthing.

Former Member
0 Kudos
 here in the map node "document" occurences is 1 to 1000. For mapping logic it has been duplicated 3 times. 

ex : document(1..1000), document[1](1....1000), document[2](1...1000).

There is a pretty simple reason why it is not working.. Look at your occurence of "document" node it is mandatory i.e. min occurrence is 1.

Now since you have duplicated the "document" node therefore I am assuming that you must be putting some conditions on your parent node so that at a time any one or two or all the "document" nodes should be created but since min occurrence is 1 therefore when conditions fails it throws the error.

Solution: Just change the occurrence as 0 to 1000.