cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error ''Person xxx (BP number) not found'' while creating a shopping cart

Former Member
0 Kudos

We are using SRM 7.0 (extended classic scenario) with SP6.

There is an error as 'Person xxx (xxx - Business partner of that user) not found' while creating a shopping cart. This is problem with only one particular user.

I have checked the roles and they are correct in portal, SRM & ERP.

When I perform consistency check by running HRALXSYNC for that particular business partner, there is an error as 'Address is not determined for an employee xxxxx (here xxxxx is GUID of employee)'. I have checked the address for this particular BP which is maintained correctly.

I have also checked the address for organization which is maintained correctly (also checked in HRP1028 table).

I have checked the relations which are maintained properly in BUT050.

Your suggestion on this would be appreciated.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

It seems that the address data for this user is inconsistant. Please check table ADCP . There used to a report B_REPAIR_EBP_USER_2 to repair such user in earlier versions

To manually correct this user you may try deleting the BP using t code BUPA_DEL. Then you can execute USERS_GEN to reintegrate the Userid to org struture,

Former Member
0 Kudos

I am getting an error as ''Partner xxxx is replicated from HR person, deletion not possible'' while trying to delete business partner. I am working on SRM7.0.

Please let me know is there any other way to delete BP?

Regards,

Krishna.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Krishna,

In view of your reply, it looks as though HR is integrated with SRM. So all the users would get replicated from HR org. structure maintained in ECC system.

This is the reason why you could not delete the employee in USERS_GEN and recreate the same.

check whether the employee details are properly maintained in HR org. strcuture in ECC using PPOSE or PPOME. You can check the same using PA30 (Maintain HR Master data) by giving the personnel number of employee and choosing the Organizational Assignment in Infoset by clicking the Display icon.

It would show the position number and Organization unit to which employee has been assigned.

I hope you are using PFAL tranaction in ECC to transfer the org. structure data from ECC to SRM system.

Execute PFAL transaction for that org. unit or person and make sure that you give correct evaluation path and Receiving partner number and message type. In case you are not familiar check with your HR folks, they should be having an idea.

Hope this gives you better understanding and makes it more clear.

Let us know in case of any further clarifications.

Regards,

Teja

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rama Krishna,

Yes. I am using PFAL to transfer data from ECC to SRM. The master data in the backend is fine. I still find this error in SRM portal while creating a shopping cart. This is the problem only with this particular user.

Regards,

Krishna.

laurent_burtaire
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Krishna,

Check BUT052 table.

You can try to assign user's position to a new organizational unit in PPOMA_BBP transaction, then re-assign it to its original OU.

You can also delete assignment between user and his position, then re-assign user to his original position.

Regards.

Laurent.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Laurent Burtaire,

Thanks for your prompt response.

I can see the entry in BUT052 for this employee and organization.

Deleting and reassigning relations is also not working.

I have done PFAL to tranfer the organizational data from the backed.

But I have observed one message (IDOC message) while transferring data as 'Address XXX doesn't exist (here XXX is address of organizaion related to this employee)'. However this address exist in SRM and also in ERP.

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI

The BP is inconsistent for this user.

Follow this steps:

1. Go to Transaction Code PPOME

2. Look for the Position of the user and Drag & Drop the CP on the position again to re establish the relationship. Save the record

3. Look for the Org unit and then drag and drop the position of the user on the org unit to re-establish the relationship.

Look for the Org strcucture (Basic Data ) of the Org Unita nd the Position. You should ve addresses there.

In worst case,if above exercise dont work, then

1. Detatch the Central Person from the Position and Save. Attach it again using PPOME using drag drop as mentioned above

2. repeat the same for Position and Org Unit relationship too

Regards

Virender Singh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Virendar,

Thanks for your reply.

I have tried these options but sill not working..

Regards,

Krishna.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Krishna

Breaking the relationships and re establishing the same should ve worked our way. As a last resort, do the following:

Seems you have SRM Org structure updated from ERP to SRM, in that case:

1. Send the Person P in Update Mode from ERP to SRM using PFAL.

2. Send the Position S in Update mode from ERP to SRM Using PFAL

If you ve local SRM Org Structure, then do the following

1. Detatch the User id from CP using USERS_GEN--> Delete User Accounts and Employees (Program BBP_USERCOMPARE). Select the record and Delete Employee Only.

2. Using USERS_GEN, integrate the user in same org unit. USERS_GEN--> Copy Users and Employees from Template --> Create Users from Existing SU01 Users.

Regards

Virender Singh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Virendar,

Thanks for your suggestion. But it is not working.

Regards,

Krishna.