cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

VL06 / LT0S create Transfer Order for Multiple Deliveries

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear all,

My customer is used to create a WM Transfer Order for multiple Deliveries with transaction LT0S. The group that is processed here was created with VL06 / subsequent functions/ Group / Create with WM reference / TO for Multiple Deliveries.

-Currently I am trying to find a backway processing mode for this. Are Pickwaves a good alternative? Or will they generate TO' s per Delivery?

-My concern is this: Creating ONE TO is essential to keep the the picking route. With multiple TO's I will lose this. Creation of the group mentioned in the menu path above requires manual input such as giving a name for the group and checking the checkbox TO. for Mult.Del.

Thank you for your time.

Sandeep

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

TOs at item level are always created for a Delivery. Yes, when you group all of them into a wave, you can create TOs items for multiple deliveries group into a TO header.

Hope that helps

Vinod.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Vinod,

Thanks for taking the time.

Have been able to have my Pick Waves generated in background jobs. However, not been able to process these Pick Waves in a single TO. Each delivery gets its own TO. So far Pick Waves have not proven to be an alternative to LT0s

I have not been able to find a setting -like the checkbox in VL06 K Group with WM reference, TO for Multiple Deliveries- that enable me to have ONE TO per Pick Wave.

Any suggestions?

Thanks,

Sandeep and Dave

Former Member
0 Kudos

This message was moderated.