cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SO BOM explosion price flow

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear all,

I want to explode a BOM in sales order. I have done all the configuration and it is exploding fine in SO. I have also created 2 item categories that are copy of each other.

However, for one item category the price that I enter in parent item is getting distributed to components while for the other it is not. All the configurations are same including SO type, plant and material. I don't know why it is happening. Plz help.

Regards

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi...

I am using the same material with item cat grp as LUMF.

But where do we do the settings so that price that we enter for parent gets distributed among the components. Actually It is happening in one case and i want to prevent it. In the second case which is exactly same it is not.

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

To my knowledge if you are using item cat.grp as LUMF then you might have assigned item cat TAN for the sub-items.If so we have to maintain the condition records only for the sub-items in this particular.If you have maintained then only the sub-items will be priced.I hope this will help you.If u feel i am not correct,pls correct me.

Regards,

Ramesh.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

What are the item category gropus which you have used while creating the mm for the bom main items.

If you are using item cat.grp ERLA then only main item will be priced but if you are using LUMF then the components will be charged.I hope it may be of some help to u.

Regards,

Ramesh.