cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

TABLE indexes problem after 4.7 to ECC6.0 EHP4 upgrade

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Experts ,

We completed 4.7 to ECC6.0 EHP4 upgrade . After upgrade some reports we are runing slow . We found that this is

because of missing secondary indexes on some tables.

The indexes on the table were present before upgrade .

Name of the table on indexes were present before upgrade and indexes are missing after upgrade : -

BSAS

These deleted indexes are displayed under the node Deleted objects in transaction spdd .

My question is , Do the indexes on the standarad tables get deleted during the upgrade .

Is it possible to get all theses indexes back without recreating them ?

Thanks,

Rushikesh

Edited by: RUSHI123 on Oct 22, 2010 8:03 AM

Edited by: RUSHI123 on Oct 22, 2010 8:41 AM

Edited by: RUSHI123 on Oct 22, 2010 8:45 AM

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member188883
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi ,

1) In SPDD you can see the list of deleted tables and indexes during the upgrade

2) You can refresh database consistency check using DB02 . This will in addition list out missing tables and indexes in your SAP system. You can create all the missing index in mass using tcode DB02.

Regards,

Deepak Kori

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for your reply .

I found the indexes which got deleted in transaction SPDD under node Deleted Objects .

>> You can refresh database consistency check using DB02 . This will in addition list out missing tables and indexes in your SAP system. You can create all the missing index in mass using tcode DB02.

Also I refreshed database consistency check in DB02 . This gave me the missing Indexes which are different from what is displayed in SPDD deletd objects index .

I want to create indexes which are displayed in SPDD as Deleted Objects . How Can I do this ?

Thanks ,

Rushikesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

I want to create indexes which are displayed in SPDD as Deleted Objects . How Can I do that

Just go to transaction SE11 - enter table name - select indexes and create new.

Kind regards,

Mark

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

In SPDD I am using retrive option for delted indexes .

Thanks,

Rushikesh