Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

For this issue Is there any solution in Standard solution or any Developmet

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Friends,

I have one issue that is

When ever the forecast is release from DP to PPDS (Monthly - days) of a material quantities should be bucketed into Monthly bucketed quantities and split into day level ( e.g: Product1 1st week 1000ton, 3rd week 2000ton , when it releases system aggregates the quantities and depending upon the product profile and setup time it shold give me result as product1 -3000ton in day 1 and product2 --2000ton on day 2 ...so on) .Standard SAP APO release of Monthly forecast quantity to daily bucket is divided into 30 or 31 days and split the quantities equally( e.g: Product1 1st week 1000ton, 3rd week 2000ton , when it releases system aggregates the quantities and divides in 30 days in a month and split the quantities equally).

For this issue Is there any solution in Standard SAP or any Developmet is required in APO-DP.

Pl Through me some lights on me .

Regards,

sivaram76.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

If you are using u201C/SAPAPO/MC90 for releasing the FCST , I think you can define different Planning Buckets Profiles according your requirement for example according your needs for disaggregation of your FCST. A planning buckets profile contains the periodicities or a subset of the periodicities that you defined in the storage buckets profile.

Once you maintain the planning bucket profile you can put it in tab Daily Buckets Profile while releasing the FCST.

It will be nice if you please cross check it its meet you requirement.

Thanks

Amol