cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sender Axis SOAP Adapter EOIO

Former Member
0 Kudos

My PI Sender Axis SOAP Adapter is giving me the following error when I try and use an EOIO quality of service:

The XI SequenceId must be uppercase and 1-16 characters long.; nested exception is:

com.sap.engine.interfaces.messaging.api.exception.InvalidParamException: The XI SequenceId must be uppercase and 1-16 characters long.

If I use EO then the adapter works fine. Does anyone know if EOIO is supported in the Sender Axis SOAP Adapter? I did notice when I select EOIO there is no text box for the Queue Name.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Krishneel,

From the error, I guess you didn't provide the queue name. You must set the queue name in the URL (using queueName).

If there is no queue name specified, there is no sense in EOIO.

Regards, yza

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

0 Kudos

Hi Krishneel,

I am also facing the similar issue in PI.Could be please let me know how the issue got resolved?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Krishneel,

ExactlyOnceInOrder means that the constructed XI message has its QualityOfService value ExactlyOnceInOrder and it is processed synchronously to the persistence layer of the adapter engine and asynchronously to the target service in the order of persistence.

To guarantee the exactly once delivery of a message, the client must supply a unique message ID for the message.

More on this can be found in the SAP Note 1039369 (FAQ XI Axis Adapter)

Also refer this link on basic info on Sender Axis SOAP Adapter.

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw04/helpdata/en/69/a6fb3fea9df028e10000000a1550b0/frameset.htm

rgds

Ven