Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Turn off automatic field completion

TrishW
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi everyone

I have had a question from the business and I have searched here and in SAP help but am unable to find an answer to stop SAP from doing this automatically

The query follows:

"After generating a drilldown report and drilling down into detail in a WBS or Network Activity when backing out to the report, the selection screen to interrogate another project, the WBS Element or Network / order field is populated by the particular element the subject the original drill down enquiry. We do not wish for the automatic population to occur"

Has anyone else come accross this from their users. I personally do not find it an issue. Has anyone been able to find a way to turn this functionality off

Thankyou

Trish

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

That cannot be done, reports show last values used. Even turning off history indicator will not work when you go back after executing reports.

You will need GUiXT for this, i have tested it for setting project field blank in CN41N and working absolutely fine.

Regards,

Harsh.

TrishW
Explorer
0 Kudos

This message was moderated.

TrishW
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi harsh

Can you please explain what code you would put in GUiXT. I have checked with our resource staff and they are not certain

Many thanks

Trish

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

GuiXT is scripting tool for SAP Gui.

To activate GuiXT, choose the Customizing of local layout pushbutton in the standard toolbar of the SAP System, and then choose Activate GuiXT.

Check following link:

[http://www.synactive.de/docu_e/doc_docu.html]

For its tutorials goto the "tutorial" section at synactive.com

You need to use "set" command for your requirement. I have tested it on my system and it is working fine.

Regards,

Harsh.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can try to switch off the history for local data. You do it in Session Manager (the first screen you see after logging in to the system). Choose last icon on the bar below the menu and then Options. On the tab Local Data mark option 'Off'.

I hope this helps,

Kind regards, Aleksandra