cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Billing Horizon

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Gurus,

I´m going to sell with billing plan, in periodic plan you use horizon in order to determinate quantity of shares.

The horizon has a due date and then billing document is completed.

I would like to know if its possible to refresh the horizon for the billing plan or the billing plan end date automaticaly. In this way the user will not have to modify a billing document.

Thanks in advance.

Best regards!

Juan,

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Juan

I am slightly confused with your question. Could you provide more info or exemplify your issue?

Horizon is used to determine the last planned billing date and it will be same always. So if a billing plan has a horizon of one year and you bill monthly, the last billing date will be after one year from the baseline date. It will be determined based on your config for the billing plan type- Date rule for horizon. Why will it change- what is the need to refresh?

Same thing with the Bill Plan end date- This also comes from your config for the billing plan type ( Date rule for end date).

What I don't understand is why or under what circumstances will the user have to modify a billing document.

May be I am missing something,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Chandrasekhar,

I have to sell a material for a client with no limit time, so i do not need the end of the billing plan.

The end of the billing is determinated by client when he does not want to buy any more the material.

I hope been more clear.

Best regards,

Juan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Juan,

In that case choose the horizon as Infinity.

Thanks,

Srini.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Juan

Now I get you.

I have the following suggestions for you:

Set up contract end date as 12/31/9999 and bill plan end date as contact end date ( 14 in the standard) and leave the horizon blank. If system is not allowing to leave it as blank, then let it be 1 year (52).

Then periodically run transaction V.07 ( Program RVFPLA01) to add new billing dates.

Did you try this txn any time before.

Let me know if this works for you.

Answers (0)