cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PO not flowing to APO

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

We created a PO manually in ECC and the material is part of an active integration model. When we activate the PO integration model, PO is not flowing through to APO. The PO is Goods Receipt enabled.

I don't see any stuck queues in ECC and APO

No inconsistency shows up in CCR and CPP

Any suggestions?

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I will suggest as mentioned above you can try to do some dumy changes in monitor or even try create a new PO in ECC. Once you create a new PO , please go to APO T-code SLG1 and you should able to logs with respective this PO and able to get to know more details about it.

Thanks

Amol

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Aparna and Amol for your inputs.

There is an issue with the PO created in ECC. The PO quantity is not adding up to the receipts quantity in MD04.

Accounting assignment group is wrongly maintained in the PO.

Solution: Maintained the correct Accounting assignment group and the PO is adding up as receipts quantity in MD04 and CIFu2019ed over to APO successful

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

aparna_ranganathan
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Shankar

Check if the material is active in more than one PO integration model (use CFM5) . If that is the case then deactivate one PO IM , make a dummy change to the PO and then retrigger the other PO IM. Since you say there are no stuck queues or waiting queues , this is the only possible error that i can think of. The other thing is check if there is any custom logic associated with the PO activation transaction that is preventing the PO from going thru to APO.

Thanks

Aparna

Edited by: Aparna.Ranganathan on Oct 21, 2010 11:20 PM