cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SDCCN after system copy

Former Member
0 Kudos

We had a ERP 6.0 satellite server in a solution working before a system copy from PRD. After the system copy, I corrected the name of the server in sdccn on the satelite system by going to GO TO->settings->task processor and changed the name of the server from the production server to the sandbox server.. I can now create and run the maintenance systems task and the refresh service systems task manually on the satellite system. . And a EWA report is generated. However, neither task is scheduled to run automatically in sdccn. How do I fix this?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Paul_Babier
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hello Carl,

Is your maintenance Package task scheduled as a periodic task daily?

If you can generate the EWA report manually, I would look closely at the maintenance package task.

Perhaps there is some error in the log?

The reason is the Maintenance task will schedule a refresh session task, and that will pull the unprocessed service sessions for that system from Solution Manager and the EWA tasks will be scheduled in that system, and those tasks will transfer the data via the RFC. This is how it is automated.

So since you can process manually, the task that automates this is the Maintenance Package task. However if it encounters

errors and never runs the refresh sessions task, there will be no automation as that process breaks if the task does not run completely. So focus your troubleshooting on how the maintenance task has been setup, and also look closely for any errors in the task's log.

Hope this helps!

Regards,

Paul