cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ITS TEMPLATE ERROR--when external debugging activated

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

I am working on SRM 4.0 with the internal ITS.I have set the External debugging poinnt by following the below mentioned steps:

1>Change service settings and insert parameter ~GENERATEDYNDPRO=1.

2>Turn HTTP Debugging ON. Utilities-Settings-Debugging. Click Actv and username.

3>Add HTTP Breakpoint. Display source code and select Utilities-breakpoints-set.

On “External Debugging” select ‘HTTP Breakpoint’.

Now when i run the transction thru IE,i am getting a short dump saying :

"The ITS service "bbpsc02" had to be broken off because for the Dynpro with number 131 in the program "SAPMSSY3" no Template was found. The Template was looked for in the following ITS services: "BBPSC01" Please you consider that with languagedependent Templates the language with the search are considered.

Proclaim the transaction SE80 and select you the InterNet service "bbpsc02". Examine whether the Template are present. If the Template is present in the service, publish please the entire service on the SITE INTERNAL. Make A note OF the of act ion and input which caused the error. Ton resolve the problem, contact your SAP system administrator."

Can anyone suggest what settings have gone wrong or what needs to be done for this "TEMPLATE ERROR"?

BR,

Disha.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member228142
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Disha,

have you read note 870454 and setup your system according?

Best regards,

Klaus