cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Stock in transit - MARC

Former Member
0 Kudos

Gurus,

I have created a query with table MARC, to populate the stock in transit to show it for each posting period. In standard MB5T we have a option to check box the cross company code so it pulls the transit stock posted for 643.

When i run the query for the table MARC, the intransit stock is showing only for the movement type 641 and not for the stock that Goods issued via 643.

Can any one please advice how can i pull the stock that posted for 643 in transit.

Please advice.

Thanks in advance!

Sai

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member183879
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please check it with the table MSEG for the period. You will get the material document number based on the movement type, plant, period etc.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

If i use the MSEG it will give me the qty only forit get GI from sending plant, the requiremet is to get the qty that was still in Transit.

Let's say if the sending plant make a GI for 1000 EA, and the receiving plant already received 400 EA of that then we need to know the difference that 600 EA still availbe in transit to receive.

Right now the MARC table is showing the difference qty only for STO with in the Same company code but not for the cross company codes.

So what table would provide as the transit stock for cross comapany code STO,s

Thanks,

Sai

Former Member
0 Kudos

Not sure if you got this already straightened out ?

But to capture the 643 quantity , you should read PGI quantity associated with delivery attached to the STO...This should make sense..