cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Export Definitions (XSD Files)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I'm working with integration(PI 7.1) of the Web Services and when import Export Definitions(XSD file) on "External References" tab have one row with column source xxxx and name "null".

Where I change the column name? Because this reference is necessary for element's type in XSD.

Can anyone help me?

Thank you,

Bruno

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

In your WSDL file, you should have something like below to reference other schema files e.g. XSD files:

<xsd:include schemaLocation="../XSD/SAPObjectsSchema.xsd" />

This one should be appare on your source column

In my example, I also have SAPObjectsSchema.xsd as external definition, and the source is "../XSD/SAPObjectsSchema.xsd"

Regards

Liang

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Liang,

In my XSD files i have schemaLocation and in column source is loaded, but I weed to define a Name (Column name).

Do you have any ideia?

Thank you for helpful.

Rgds,

Bruno

Former Member
0 Kudos

As mentioned, if you have referenced schema file imported properly, and source defined properly,

your name column should be automaticlly show up, no need to define by yourself.

Regards

Liang

shweta_walaskar2
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Bruno,

In your external definition for the referenced XSD,you would have following fields:

1) Category: Here you select xsd

2) File: xsdname.xsd (you select referenced xsd)

3) Source : enter above xsd name with location as mentioned in statement include schemaLocation="\xsdname.xsd"

Then your name under main XSD Name column should be populated.

Please let us know if it works.

Thanks.

Regards,

Shweta

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Guys,

I changed the field name schemaLocation from Liang comments and resolved, in my schemaLocation had some special caracter.

Very Thanks for help.

Rgds,

Bruno

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Please see if you have any DOCTYPE reference in the XSD, open the XSD in a browser if it opens or not.

ideally we should not change the XSD structure, but if you want to reference any external xsd here then follow the steps.Go to External References tab->Click on the Name section-> Click the Name even if it is blank-> Press ctrl+c (copy)-> find it's equivalent xsd then paste it under the Source.This should make that xsd visible as an external reference.

Regards,

Srinivas