cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

QM Stock to be posted 5 Days Prior to the Retest date.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Experts,

The requirement is something different .

In Standard SAP WE can do as below ;

System makes a delayed transfer posting that allows the batch stock to remain in unrestricted-use stock as long as possible.

We can still carry out inspections during this time. If the system makes delayed transfer postings, a job should be scheduled every day , to ensure that the stock is Posted to quality stock.

System will post to Quality stock , when the day reaches the test Date or Based on the Lot Origin date .

The Requirement is system should post to the quality stock Five days prior to Retest date, Inspection lot will be created around 60 Days prior to the retest date .

Regards

Sasikanth

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

THE REQUIREMENT NEEDS THE ABAP Development

former_member42743
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

There are a ton of enhancement points in the program RQAAAS10 that you can use for the development.

I did try an experiment. I took a batch and set the inspection date for tomorrow, OCT29 and an expiration date of NOV5.

I ran QA07 with 5 day window and the radio button "To block stock at inspection date" set. The 09 inspection lot was created as expected and the stock remained in unrestrcited as expected.

I then changed the next inspection date to OCT28 in the batch using MSC2n.

I then ran QA07 again for the same batch with the same settings as above. Since I updated the next inspection date to today, I would have expected that that the inventoy would have been moved to blocked stock. Since the stock did not move, I can only assume that the system has already saved the original inspection date for the posting somewhere. I will run QA07 again tomorrow and I expect than that the stock will move.

FF

Former Member
0 Kudos

User Exit

QEVA0003 --- Calculate "Next inspection date" for batch

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I need user exit which posts the QM stock Five days Prior to the retest date.

Regards

Sasikanth

former_member42743
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Can't do with standard SAP. I believe the system does this by creating a material doc for the transfer which is cancelled if the inspection is done in time. If you can locate these objects you could maybe create a program to run following the QA07 job that would modify the posting date.

FF

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear FF,

Any user exit which is available for this requirement ,

Thanks for your valuable inputs

Regards

Sashi

former_member42743
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

No, none that I would work for what you are trying to do.

I think a batch job that runs after, (or as a second step of the QA07 job), is your best bet.

I would ask an abap'er to set a trace on QA07 and see if material docs are created as I suspect. Than you can modify the posting dates in these I think.

FF

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear FF,

The MATERIAL DOCS( ie QM Stock Posting ) will Happen in Two events

1. On the day of the Lot Origin

2. On the day the Retest date has Reached ,if we are Trying to Search for the Created MATERIAL DOCS , that will not solve our problem .

We need to Create a Material Document ( Stock Posting ) 5 Days prior to the Retest date , Where There will not be any stock posting of the BATCH as per the Standard SAP program.

I dint get your point , that how can we change the material document date ?

Regards

Sashi

former_member42743
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I was told, ( no actual first hand knowledge and I have not tried to look or test this), that when the inspection lot is created, a posting document is created that sits out there with the all the information to do the stock posting. It has the posting date included in it. When the date is actually reached, this document is executed and the stock goes to QI. If the UD is made before the date, the document is deleted. My understanding is that this prevents someone from extending the next inspection date in MSC2n while the batch is being inspected. Otherwsie, if you change the inspection date/expiration date you would prevent the batch from ever being blocked even though it is technically in QI.

Now if you can identify the posting document, you could change the posting date and move it up 5 days. But like I said, I have never attempted this, or set up a system so I could look for these posting documents. Since your system is set up to create these, you might be able to find them.

FF

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear FF,

Here the requirement is Stock posting should happen 5 days prior to the Retest date.

In Standard we cont achieve this.

In Standard Program is not considering the Initial run in days Dates While executing the Posting from UN restricted to Quality stock.

I am going for the Abap Development SUCH a way that by keeping initial run days as 5 and by choosing the OPTION ": TO inspection stock at Inspection date

Please correct me if I am wrong.

I havenu2019t seen the Creation of MATERIAL DOCUMENT, PRIOR TO the Posting Date and I havenu2019t seen any later stock postings.

Still I am not understood your concept about the Material Document cancellation concept

Please explain in Detail.

Regards

Sasikanth

Edited by: sasiaknth srinivas on Oct 25, 2010 8:30 PM