cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to transfer data to peoplesoft

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Friends,

I have an extract program in R/3 which will download the data and writes 3 files, 2 files have to be loaded into Peoplesoft and 1 will goes to payroll check printer.

Please give me your valuable suggestions.

Thanks,

Satish

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member187587
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Satish.

I reccomand you to look for the Buisness oriented interface between the R3 and the PepoleSoft. For example - if the information is comming from the R3 lets say a purchase order

then you need to find the matching buisness interface on the pepoleSoft side e.g. a WebService or any other API that XI can use to fullfill this buisness scenario.

Check your pepoleSoft vertion and see if it has some "out-of-the-box" Webservices that can be used.

Next option is to use a JDBC adapter to push the data into the Oracle databse with SP or just with a basic insert.

So you have varry ways to deliver this interface..

First look for "Sap standart" and "PepoleSoft" standart objects,look for the buisness process between them...

then look for the API supported on each system.

Any other questions are welcome

Nimrod

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

One option is to use ABAP proxy if your application system is WAS 620 and above.

You can just run this report in the PRoxy and pass the data to proxy instead of creating file and then generate file on XI side.

Or

You can just pick these files and post them to the required server:

Regards

Vijaya

Message was edited by: vijaya kumari