cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

POWL removal of buttons

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Experts,

I need to remove the button "Create confirmation " on POWL screen for all active queries. When i see the concerned view VIEW_TABLE of WD component SALV_WD_TABLE i do not find anything in layout.

Is this button appearing dynamically ? Any idea how to remove this button ?

Thanks,

SAP PR.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI

Go to Config, SRM Server > Cross Application Basic Settings> POWL and Advance Search --> Adjust POWL Layout, Search Criteria, and Pushbuttons

Select the respective Feeder Type(of your POWL) and double click on ACTIONS. You will see the details of Action Push Buttons which are visible to you in POWL.

Remove the unwanted buttons from here and thse buttons will disappear from your POWL screen

Regards

Virender Singh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Virender!!

I am able to see the buttons but just want to know which feeder type to be used of POWL. I mean is the feeder type respective to the queries...for Shopping cart query feeder type should be SAPSRM_FEEDER_SC_PROF or SAPSRM_FEEDER_SC.

But how to be sure which one is correct?

Regards,

PR

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

For an employee the feeder will be SAPSRM_FEEDER_SC and for a professional purchasor its SAPSRM_FEEDER_SC_PROF

Moreover, you can compare the selection fields and Buttons actually available in your POWL in Portal login with the details available in the field catalog and Actions of respective feeder classes to confirm the same

Regards

Virender Singh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Virender!!

Answers (0)