Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cancellation of Billing document

suma_mani
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi All,

One of the my client required work flow of cancellation of billing documents.

1. VF11 is allowing only for current period ( Not all periods). ( No dependency of FI period)

2. They need different transaction code for previous months ( Proper approval procedure)

Is it possible through standard sytem ?

Rgds

SumaMani

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

suma_mani
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Through Z Parametres

ivano_raimondi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Sumamani,

in transaction VOFA it is possible to maintain a requirement routine in field 'Copying requirement' TVFK-GRBED_S.

Here you can perform your checks and eventually stop the billing reversal (by seting SY-SUBRC = 4).

Best regards,

Ivano.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I would suggest to discuss with the customer the requirement. If the period is closed then its values probably are alredy reported to different organizational units or maybe even outside to shareholders. If somebody cancells invoice from such period it will impact data which is used by others. They will no longer have valid figures. They might not necessarily use system reports but data that was extracted after month/quarter/year end.

It should not be allowed to post to closed periods. Maybe need behind the requirement can be fullfilled in another way. I suggest to discuss it with the customer rather instead of searching for technical way for doing it.

Best regards

Witek Prawecki

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I assume it is SAP WF.

My initial thoughts:

1. SWO1 for VBRK object and see if any events are available.

2. User a userexit, maybe RV60AFZZ to create the workflow when cancellation is not in current period. This then called the WS worklow and the work item is sent to user. The userexit would also need to block the release to FI , so the WF can do the approval which would be the release of the SD cancellation to FI.

Lastly, I wouldn't even allow a cancellation for a previous period billing!!! It should be a return SO.

Regards

Waza

suma_mani
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi James,

Thanks alot ! Is there any SAP standard procedure to control the same without workflow ? Any BTE or User exits ?

Rgds

SumaMani